We understand that having access to your information is a great responsibility and we work hard to protect that information and put you in control.
Last Update: December 30, 2021 / Version 01
Welcome to)! Thank you for using 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda
This instrument contains the general terms and conditions of use of the website “www.4matt.com.br”, as well as the services offered through this Website, which you must read carefully before using the Websites and Services.
These General Terms constitute a binding contract between 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda and You.
This Term may be amended at any time and its continued use constitutes express consent to its terms, as amended.
1. Access to the Website and Services
To access the Website and use the Services, you must maintain and operate the necessary software and hardware.
You are solely and exclusively responsible for acquiring, installing and maintaining any and all software and hardware necessary to access the Website and use the Services.
We are not responsible for any technical difficulties you may experience as a result of using this software and hardware.
2. Registration Process
4Matt Tecnologia Ltda may request that you register to use the free Services and/or request that you register before using any free part of the Service.
By registering, you agree to provide true, correct, up-to-date and complete information as requested in the registration format made available to you through the Websites, under penalty of liability under current applicable legislation.
If your Registration Data are not true and correct, or are out of date and incomplete, 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda may terminate the Service and/or terminate your registration and all current or future uses of the Services, as well as any part of them.
3. Changes to the Services or Websites
4Matt Tecnologia Ltda reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Services, information, features or functionalities accessible through the Website.
We may also impose limitations on certain features, functionalities or services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Websites and/or Services without prior notice and without implying any liability from Us for any harm you may suffer.
4Matt Tecnologia may introduce specific new sets of terms and conditions for specific Services, as appropriate, or amend existing specific terms and conditions and reserves the right, at any time or title, to control and/or change the appearance, development and /or Website operations at our sole discretion, as well as establishing and modifying the procedures for your contact with us, without the need for prior notification.
4. Links to other websites
The content of any websites that you access from our Website is entirely beyond our control, and access to and permanence on such websites is at your own risk and expense.
The inclusion of these links on the Website does not imply our endorsement or consent to any products, services, content, information or materials offered by or accessible to you on third-party websites.
We do not represent or warrant any third party websites that you may access through our Website. We cannot accept any responsibility or assume any obligation with respect to any material contained on any other website. Any opinions or recommendations expressed on these other websites are solely those of independent providers and do not represent, nor do they represent, the opinions or recommendations of 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda.
All copyrights and trademarks accessible through the Websites links are owned by the respective website owners or their licensors.
5. Intellectual Property
The Website, the services, its structures and all the functionalities contained therein, all information, data, texts, images and graphics and all components used on the Website are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
You acknowledge that 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda holds all rights, title and interest in and to the Content and that you will not, through the use of the Website, acquire any rights of its own in it.
We own all data arising from Our operation of the Websites and You shall not object to any use of such data by us.
You may print a copy of individual sessions from our Websites for Your personal use only, provided that no copyright or proprietary notices are removed. The information contained on the Websites and their Content must not be otherwise modified, reproduced (in whole or in part), distributed, transmitted to any other person or entity, incorporated in any document or other material or linked to (by electronic means or otherwise) without the express written permission of 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda, except as expressly licensed under these General Use Terms.
6. No Warranties
Although we make every effort to ensure that the Content on the Website is reliable, no warranty (explicit or implied) is made as to its currency, accuracy, completeness or impartiality and therefore you should, if necessary, obtain independent verification of any of the information contained herein.
4Matt Tecnologia Ltda does not assume any responsibility, of any nature and under any title, regarding any content contained in the Website, or the Services provided or any information provided by or through the Website, and we do not guarantee that the Website or any Services or Contents thereof will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Websites, the server on which it is made available or any system connected to it, is free from viruses or other harmful components.
You acknowledge that you must use the Website, its Content and the Services at your own risk and expense, and that the Website, its Content or the Services may contain technical problems or other limitations for which 4Matt Tecnologia Ltd assumes no responsibility and cannot be liable for any damages that may arise from technical problems, limitations, bugs or viruses in connection with Your access to, or use of the Websites, their content or Services.
Under no circumstances will 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda be liable for any indirect damages, of any nature, which may, directly or indirectly, be attributable to the use, or inability to use the Websites, any content published on the Websites, or these General Terms, of the Services or any information, data, software or service provided through the Website, even if advised of the possibility of such damage or if such damage was foreseeable.
You are responsible for the content of your messages or any other data, information or materials distributed through the Website.
9. Applicable Law
Possible notifications can be made by 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda or by you by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact us by filling out the form available on the Privacy Center, available on this website.
11. General Provisions
Last Update: December 30, 2021/ Version 01
Welcome to)! Thank you for using 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda!
When you use 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda, we are committed to maintaining the security of your information and personal data.
- WHICH PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
What personal data do we collect:
The. User identification data for registration.
The use by the user of certain features of the website will depend on registration, and in these cases, the following user data will be collected and stored:
- Full name
- email address
- phone number
- Zip code
We may automatically receive your computer's internet protocol, IP address in order to obtain information to help us learn about your browser and operating system.
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF USING THE INFORMATION
The user's personal data collected by the website by filling out a registration, entered by the user on this website or automatically for the following purposes:
- Meet the purpose for which you provided the information;
- Expand our marketing offers and publicize products and services that may be of interest to you;
- More and more customize and improve our products and services;
- Prevent fraud and minimize financial losses, among other cases that may deviate from the conventional.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS HOLDERS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Below are all the rights you have regarding data protection and the General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”):
- Right of access. This right allows you to request and access a copy of the personal data that 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda has about you.
- Right of Rectification. This right allows you to request correction and/or rectification of your personal data, if you identify this need. However, in order for this correction to take effect, we will have to check the validity of the data you provide us. You can directly rectify some of your personal data with the data controller, contacting us via the following email. email@example.com or by filling out the form in the Privacy Center available on this website.
- Right of exclusion. This right allows you to ask us to delete the personal data we hold about you. All data collected will be deleted from our servers when you so request or when they are no longer necessary or relevant for us to offer you our services, unless there is any other reason for their maintenance, such as any legal obligation to retain data or the need to preservation of these to protect the rights of the application. To change your personal information or delete it from our database, just send an email to the person in charge of personal data Bruno Ferreira, on the email firstname.lastname@example.org or access the Privacy Center on this website.
- Right to object to processing. You also have the right to dispute where and in what context we are processing your personal data for different purposes. In certain situations, we can demonstrate that we have legitimate reasons to process your data, which override your rights, if, for example, it is essential for the provision of our applications.
- Right to request anonymisation, blocking or deletion. This right allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the accuracy of the data; (b) when you need the data to be kept even if we no longer need it, as necessary, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (c) if you object to the use of your data, but in this case we need to verify that we have a legitimate reason to use it.
- Right to portability. We will provide you, or any third party you choose, with your personal data in a structured and interoperable format.
- Right to review automated decisions. You also have the right to request a review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing of your personal data that affect your interests, including decisions aimed at defining personal, professional, consumer and credit profiles and/or aspects of your personality.
In order to validate the rights of the holders of personal data, it will be necessary to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right and security of personal data. In these cases, we request direct contact with the person responsible for data processing, through the following email: email@example.com
THE 4Matt Tecnologia Ltda will respond to all legitimate requests within 15 (fifteen) business days according to the deadlines indicated by the General Data Protection Law – LGPD.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The sharing of information will take place in a secure way, aiming to preserve your privacy.
4Matt Tecnologia Ltda advises that in the event of a court order, it reserves the right to provide its data and information about you in accordance with national laws.
- INFORMATION STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Your personal data will be automatically deleted by4Matt Technology Ltdwhen they are no longer useful for the purposes that motivated their supply and are no longer necessary to fulfill any legal obligation.
4Matt Tecnologia Ltda reserves the right to change this Policy whenever necessary to ensure the security of personal data collected and processed.
Our policy will always state the update date or current version.
- COMMUNICATION CHANNEL
4Matt Tecnologia Ltda, in compliance with article 41 of the General Data Protection Law, appoints Bruno Ferreira, as the person in charge of data processing, contacting you through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APPLICABLE LAW
TAG: we collect information, data protection, collected information, ip addresses, collect data, social networks, business partners, government authority, third party cookies, customer service, internet civil mark, data usage, data storage, social networks from third parties, medium-sized companies, personal information we collect, data security, we share your data, web beacons, data sharing, general protection law, identifying information, creating an account, advertising campaigns, applicable law, personal whether, history of navigation, we will collect your data, we automatically collect, tracking technologies, personal data we collect, we share your data, comply with obligations, certain information, consumer protection, personally identified, has been, we collect personal information, receive information, log files, web beacons, required by law, bank details, data controller, info payment rmations, web browser, combine information, collect personal data, third party websites, competent authorities, processing personal data, work with us, security measures, use your data, contact us, personalized advertisements, third party social, unauthorized access, contacting us, legal obligations, marketing automation, digital marketing, contact us, provide information, data subjects, information we collect, applicable law, people we collect, information sharing, social media, we use the information, use your personal data, free materials, lifecycle, data will be, treat your data, civil mark, legal obligation, date of birth, marketing strategies, ad settings, data collection, may collect, data obtained, processing your data, sensitive personal, ip address, of this information, we will share information, data transfer.